| Thirteen Reasons You Should Contribute to VeggieTales Review
1. You love VeggieTales, but it doesn’t exactly fit in your blog.
2. You have a secret crush on Larry and you hope he chooses you over Petunia Rhubarb.
3. You’re kids call you “Sally Squash” instead of “Mommy”.
4. You’d like to talk about how the Cheeseburger Song is the greatest song of all time.
5. You’ve purchased one or more VeggieTales stuffed toy and you keep the tags on them.
6. You purchased the PS3 Larry Boy game just so you could get the miniature Larry-mobile car inside.
7. You know the correct order of every VeggieTales release.
8. When you watch “Minnesota Cuke” you hear all four songs from previous VeggieTales videos (the hard one being “Love Your Neighbor”).
9. You listen to the commentary tracks on the DVDs.
10. You find that the shots where they show Phil, Mike and Lisa mouthing the parts really amusing.
11. You sing “Oh Where is My Hairbrush” when you can’t find your hairbrush.
12. You preorder the next VeggieTales episode.
13. You are subscribed to the VeggieTales newsletter.
Seriously, though. VeggieTales Review is looking for people that would like to contribute on a monthly basis to this blog to talk about all things Veggie! You can review a specific item, talk about rumors you’ve heard, discuss the latest news, or just talk about why you like VeggieTales!
Sound interesting? Register today!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. MamaArcher at MamaArcher’s Blog
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants