You know the drill by now. But did you know that you should be practicing these things because there’ll eventually be a prize?
- Whose grave is Mr. Nezzar visiting at the beginning of this show?
- What kind of eggs are produced in Mr. Nezzar’s factory?
- Why are Cavis and Millward working in the factory?
- Who owns the land the church is on?
- What classic work of fiction is this show parodying?
- Who plays the part of Hope in this show?
- True or False: The Ghost of Grandma Nezzar makes an appearance.
- What song is playing in the background when Mr. Nezzar and Hope enter the church in Christmas Past I?
- What is inside the egg in Christmas Past I?
- Who comes to visit Mr. Nezzar in Christmas Past II?
- The song “Boids” takes its percussive like sound after what famous play/movie?
- Which of the following to Cavis and Millwood not try to do to get into the factory: Balloons, See-Saw, lifting each other up, picking the lock.
- What rains from the sky at the end of the show?
So, test you knowledge, or better yet, pick up a copy and watch it today!
Links to other Thirteeners: