We’ve all been there—there have been days, weeks, maybe even months where we haven’t been able to post. For today’s Thursday Thirteen I offer, Thirteen Reasons For Not Posting on Your Blog.
- Your keyboard, mouse, monitor, computer, etc. has broken.
- You forgot the password to your blog.
- You’ve been busy posting on someone else’s blog.
- You forgot your topic.
- You’ve been writing comments.
- You’ve given birth.
- You’ve decided to do more with you’re family.
- You’re away on vacation.
- You broke your finger, fingers, thumb, hand.
- You have become addicted to Twitter.
- You’ve started a new blog on your own domain.
- You’re tired of blogging.
- You no longer have an Internet Connection.
Any of these ever apply to you? Other reasons for not posting?